Sunday, April 5, 2009

Death


Dead is not scary,living meaningless like a dead one only scares..
i duno when will be my "Lucky day"..

but i hope tat my parent will not sad of my sudden death..i wish they could go through the pain n sorrowness,i wish they could be strong to walk to the end n meet me when they r prepare..i wish that my love one could release frm sadness...

yo man!dead isn't sumthing new..we NoE that its a way of living..its a law that every1 follow n obey,no exceptence..

Plz dun burn or burried me...i hate the heat n i hate to be lonely..i hope tat sumone could make my bone into living diamond n wear by my parents n love one...so that i can be with them every single moment..i NOE its insane..cz i dun have any clue that wat the heck am i talking about!


"SUm ppl live,but they live in a dying way;suM ppl died,but they live in every1's Heart"